Risk Adjustment Coding Boot Camp and Certification Prep (Online)
Speaker: Catrena Smith, CCS, CCS-P, CPCO, CPC, CIC, CRC, CPC-I, CHTS-PW, AAPC FELLOW
Pre-approved by AAPC for 7.0 CEUs!! CEUs can be split between Core A, CIC, and CRC for continuing education units.
*You must attend the entire training to receive CEUs. No partial CEUs will be granted.
Dates: 01/05/19 and 01/12/19
Time: 11:00 am - 3:30 pm Eastern (both days)
Registration Fee: $99.99 when you register before 12/20/18
Location: Online. WebEx details will be emailed to participants within 2 business days of registration
What we will cover:
During this two-day webinar series, attendees will learn:
- The principles of various Risk Adjustment models.
- Predictive modeling concepts
- The financial impact of Risk Adjustment coding.
- The importance of accurate diagnosis coding
- Frequently coded conditions that risk adjust
- Various ICD-10-CM guidelines associated with conditions that risk adjust
- Hands-on risk adjustment case studies
- Various coding credentials that will help you display proficiency in risk adjustment coding and/or auditing
What do you need:
About the Speaker:
- 2019 ICD-10-CM book, any publisher
- An eagerness to learn
Among many other credentials, Catrena is a Certified Risk Adjustment Coder and Certified Professional Compliance Officer. She has provided risk adjustment coding, auditing, and education since 2007 and served as a Risk Adjustment Data Validation (RADV) Auditor for several years. Refund Policy:
No refunds granted for any reason. No substitutions allowed.